Dec 30, 2011

What are you doing New Year's eve?

(First heard this from Harry Connick Jr, but the video I just found is from Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt) Cuteness!
ps: Yes, this one is dedicated for you and you alone. I really wonder... :)

Maybe it's much too early in the game/ Ooh, but I thought I'd ask you just the same/ What are you doing New Year's/ New Year's eve?/ Wonder whose arms will hold you good and tight/ When it's exactly twelve o'clock that night/ Welcoming in the New Year/ New Year's eve
Maybe I'm crazy to suppose/ I'd ever be the one you chose/ Out of a thousand invitations You received
Ooh, but in case I stand one little chance/ Here comes the jackpot question in advance/ What are you doing New Year's/ New Year's Eve? 
When the bells all ring and the horns all blow/ And the couples we know are fondly kissing/ Will I be with you or will I be among the missing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...