Dec 5, 2011

Awesome Monday: Awesome directors hanging out together

Hellooooo Monday and yes, a very good morning! I am all excited and nervous for this week. Both for work and personal life. But weekend was great so I have the fuel be all energized and hopefully I can look charming instead of stressful.
On this week Awesome Monday  's post as inspired by this awesome tumblr , we have three famous movie directors: Akira Kurosawa, Francis Ford Coppola and George Lucas. My favorite is Coppola. And my all time favorite Coppola's directed movie is The Rainmaker . Have you seen it?  
Basically, I love movies with scenes of lawyers up against eachothers head at court  and from the list I still have a few to catch up ;)

Have a great Monday everyone!

Akira Kurosawa, Francis Ford Coppola, George Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...