Jun 27, 2011

Believe it or Not : Success is the Best Revenge

Sure. We all have heard this: Success is the best revenge. Or, the best revenge is to accomplish what others say you cannot. Which version have you heard?  I have heard the two of them. But what is tingling in my mind is; what if I don't want to prove anything? What if revenge is not the case here? I once, was in a relationship that drawn me to this situation where people say all kinds of phrases- with the same meaning; prove them wrong! 
There was a time when people hesitating the ability of my siblings and I to get up on our own, paying for our own education, get a decent job, fix the house and settling in. No need to get into details on that, but what we want to stress out here is-  what we have accomplished to this day (and yes there is a long winding road to go out there awaits) has NOTHING to do with revenge.
It is what we have believed and always believe in. It is an ongoing effort of perseverance, hard work, discipline and the enormous power of FAITH as we stumble and pick our self up over and over again.We owe nothing to anyone about life.
If there's anything that my siblings and I can prove,that is this one prime truth...: The amazing work of God, really exist. Well, that, I do believe.

but before, ask yourself. Do you really need to do it for them, or to your very self?

2 comments:

  1. Love the quotes!
    Been in a position when all doubted me..
    But hey just wait and let's see who's gonna have the last laugh :P

    Abeeeeel ;) This is me Karie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...