Jun 26, 2011

Jailbreak oh Jailbreak

Just sharing.
On last Friday afternoon, on my way home from work- I found something that I thought would never ever happen to me. My i touch battery's dead!Why is that such a tragedy? I jailbreak my i touch. A jail-broken i touch cannot, must not run out of battery, otherwise you will lose everything in them. Every songs, games, applications! 
To share a little, jailbreak is a process that allows devices running Apple's iOS (also known as iPhone OS prior to iOS 4.0) operating system (such as the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and recently Apple TV) to gain full access (root access) to unlock all features of the said operating system, thereby removing limitations imposed by Apple. Once jail broken, iOS users are able to download additional applications, extensions and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store, via installers such as Cydia, one of a number of current means for older iPhones.

So yea... I spent the rest of my Friday at home- re setting my i touch, only to found the truth that I only have 66 albums as a back up in my macbook- out of the nearly 150 I used to have (not to mention all the cute, fun games and apps).Oh and I have suuuuchhh rare, quirky, difficult to find play lists! Irritating? Yes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...