Jun 25, 2011

Homesick- Mercy Me

You are in a better place I heard a thousand times. And at least a thousand times, I have rejoiced for you. But the reason why I am broken, the reason why I cry is how long must I wait to be with you? Help me Lord cause I don't understand your ways.The reason why I wonder if I'll ever know. But, even if you showed me, the hurt would be the same. Cause I'm still here so far away from home. I close my eyes, and I see your face. If home's where the heart is, then I am out of place. Lord won't you give me strength to make it through somehow. I have never been more homesick than now...In Christ the are no goodbyes... In Christ, there is no end... So I'll hold onto Jesus with all that I have, to see you again. To see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...