Jun 6, 2011

All in the hand writing (?)

I am sure that there’s no arguing that laptops, iPads and smart phones enable us to communicate instantly. Surprisingly, according to a study conducted by Forrester Research, 87 percent of business professionals still use handwritten notes in addition to digital media. The study concludes that by integrating handwritten notes with digital communication, workflow and overall productivity increases dramatically. Think to-do lists, grocery lists (oh how I hate grocery shopping!).
Handwriting also has benefits for the writer.  Researchers believe that the simple act of constructing the letters and forming words and symbols on paper increases our ability to recall information.I myself, found only one way to memorize the best is by jotting it down first. Which also applies in my preparation for my exams back when I was a student, and when I was in college. No, I am not talking about making the small cheat sheets :), but the actual "studying" method I found comfortable with. 
What about you?

from this cute blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...