Jun 6, 2011

Maharani's Beach

Maharani is the youngest girl in the family. She is petite, gullible,  and a bit quiet. The pet lover as well as the "pet" in  the family. In a cute way. She was here last week along with my other sister (I have 3 younger sisters and 1 younger brother) Detriannie and My mom and Grandma. Although she had to wait for about 3 to 4 years, she is now studying in one of the college in Jakarta majoring Secretary. She just quit from her job and now juggling time from one application and interview to another but still focusing on her study the most. This is one of the picture that I really love from the recent holiday. It was a few hours before their flight back to Jakarta but she insisted to go to this beach ( which I will not mention here- I am doing my part to make my special spot in Bali a secret and stays as remote as they possibly can). :). And, Detri, yes... there will be a post about you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...