Feb 25, 2012

What your drink says about you

My sister was here two weeks ago and we hang out for drinks two evenings in a row. Her sweet best friend was also with us during the short Bali getaway.

Though we are really close- my sister and I, we never really got a chance to hang out in a bar with lot. So- truth be told; I did not know what her favorite drink was until she put this "about to throw up" face after one sip of my fave Gin and tonic that I ordered for her with such excitement.

I mean, how could you not like it?It is simple, refreshing, and it's Gin and tonic?! It has no drama, it is what it is, the color will never mislead you, and it does not get you to question "What else is in it?".

Luckily my second attempt worked; Pop colored cocktail drink with a sweet twist. An umbrella will do a bit of a touche finishing.  To the very last drop... cocktail be gone. That's her drink. I will keep that in mind. Sorry sweety:/.

I wonder... Do you believe that your drink can tell a lot about your personality? I read this cute article: " Personality and Drink "and cannot help to smile and cringe at the same time. 
Since I like gin and tonic.... this categorized my Personality as : Mature, has picky taste; knows what she wants. The article also give you a guide on how to Approach a Gin and Tonic lover : If she wants you, she'll send YOU a drink :))

How about you, sweethearts? What is your favorite drink? 

Even at times when I am with my coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...