Feb 4, 2012

Geeky Bad Boy? Yum!

About 10 years ago, bad boy material always made me swell. Most of my closest friends know that I am the biggest wuss there is when it comes to relationship and or making the first move, so the bad boy crushes always ended up just being a head turner and a stomping heart I kept as a secret. I am not into bad boy anymore. Guess, that was just a phase. 

But, I always... always have a thing for... geeks! Designers (web, graphic), writers, journos, architect, engineers, physicians, professors, columnists, (good goofy looking, glasses, preppy but not too much, a bit scruffy). 

Now I wonder... if only I had the guts to approach any of the bad boy during that dainty phase of my life, is there a possibility that one of them is also a geek in a bad boy skin? Like Will here in Good Will Hunting? Aaahhh... you know the saying: in the end, you only regret the things you did not do. Bummer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...