Feb 5, 2012

Love letter from Icarus

To get along with the month of February, I decided to post more about Love and relationship. The first will be about; Love letters! 

I received one unforgettable love letter when I was in my sophomore year in college. It was short, sweet, poetic and got me all whimsical. 

One heart breaker line- I remember clearly- was the closure : I do not wish for you to feel the same, because that would probably making me like Icarus - who flew too high up to the sun and burn himself to death :')

Nothing happened with the guy and I... We did not give it a try. Too complicated to explain:)
However, I was so surprised with the analogy he wrote. Greek mythology is one of among other things that I highly admire, and to know that a guy is using it as a "pick up" line in his letter for me is beyond sweet. He did not go on and on with praises but simply knock me off by hitting that hot button. Also, a sign that he also reads. A darling geek. (Take note, gentlemen!)

Do you still remember the first or last time you received a love letter? When was the first? The most memorable? The cheesiest? Is the person still in your life right now?


Read the story of Icarus, here



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...