Feb 25, 2012

Life to her years

Hi sweethearts... I just found this tumblr "Life to her years" and as predicted... make me think of my old man. Aching inside, reading all through the 50 guides, I cannot be more affirmed that my Dad was a great man, the best father anyone could ever have.

You may think I am exaggerating but any daughter can proudly do so.
 
If you are a man with daughter(s), please read this message. If you are a daughter, be thankful even if you think you only experience a thing or two out of this sweet maxims.


One thing that make me swell is this particular one : 29. If her mom enrolls her in swim lessons, make sure you get in the pool too. Don’t be intimidated if there are no other dads there. It’s their loss.

(My late Dad did this. And he could not even swim well)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...