Feb 5, 2012

Do you send postcards?

Few weeks ago, a friend at the office received a postcard from his relative in Italy.  I must say I was a bit envious. Hahaha... It has been years since I last received a postcard. This chivalry is closer to extinct I guess... 

And now... I am in a good mood to spill a little secret of mine: I always add brownie points to someone who still send postcards. Not e-cards, that's sweet too, but if you still send postcards from the post office when you are away (or yes, from the concierge desk) to relatives, friends, loved one(s) ...hmmm... it shows that you have that classic civilized habit. I call it like that. And that is good. I mean; real good. *wink.

Yes, there is a reason behind my adoration in beautiful postcards .  
Ah, can I be anymore of an old soul?

Uppercase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...