Feb 4, 2012

Remedy

Severe migraine! How do you cope with it? If it happens at work- I always draw myself for a quick walk all around the resort all the way to the beach and back to the office after drinking a big glass of water. It usually helps. If not, well... aspirin to the rescue. If it happens on my day off... grrrr; music, a quick nap and some old-classic picture browsing will do the magic. 
I fell for this picture at one look. Then I play some Sinatra's, Etta James' and Al Green's tracks that puts me down to a quick nap. Migraine begone!
And if only an old music store like one in this picture is existing somewhere around the corner, I would love to take a walk even under the rain (like now), for a soulful remedy.
I want to know. Are you a big pill popper when it comes to cure a headache? If not, what do you do?

From Piccsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...