Feb 4, 2012

Forever be my baby?

I just got off the phone with my sister Volent. We were talking about her son, my nephew. His new hobbies, his new friends... How time flies and just in a blink of an eye, Joseph is going to be 5 in May this year.
Are you a momma? Do you experience that happy but aching feeling witnessing your little one(s) growing up? Do you -not so secretly- wish for them to go back being your baby? Did you silently wipe your tears when he finally let your hands go as he walked into his classroom and say " I am alright Mama... you can go now" ?
For my dear sister, allow me to share this picture of Joseph Kiyoshi when he was 1 year old- reading his first bible I got for him. And post a beautiful poem that got me all teary :) 
ps: Stay blessed, healthy and happy, our cheeky Joseph!

Can I Carry You?

by Brad Anderson
I guess that I can hold you
one more time before you grow.
And tell you that I love you
so that you will always know.
Please let me tie your shoe again.
One day you'll tie your own.
And when you think back to this time
I hope it's love I've shown...
continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...