Feb 6, 2012

Awesome Monday: Awesome people hanging out together; Queen Elizabeth II and Helen Mirren

Good morning Monday! Are you all armed up to welcome the new week? I know I am. A mixed feeling; nervous and thrilled. It will be busy but I know I can do it. Hope you are just as excited. 
On today's Awesome Monday, I posted a picture of Queen Elizabeth II.
On Wednesday, 6th February, 1952 : King George V1 dies making Elizabeth II the Sovereign of Great Britain, The Queen of England. The then future queen heard the news while on a trip to Kenya . 
Have a lovely Monday sweethearts. I have to work but half of my mind goes to the Superbowl that is happening now on the other side of the world where I am living. Oh, in case this is the first time you are reading this , Awesome Monday is a weekly feature inspired from this tumblr . Have a look on the previous ones here .

Queen Elizabeth and actress Helen Mirren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...