Feb 12, 2012

To spend less

Here's a little secret. I have been doing this for a while, since I was so irritated to keep finding myself struggling to save more money... apparently Budgeting with cash envelopes is the best way to do so!
Who would have thought that this old, traditional way still has its charm and power? For me, it works seriously well, because doing so will make me spend less than what I budgeted from the actual amount of my disposable income:). If you want, it is not going to kill you to try...
Find more info on how to do it here and save more baby! (Oh, I hope I don't sound like a grandmother)

from Today's Money

1 comment:

  1. i did the sameway... but only for couple of month...

    hmm.. well i think i have to do this way again and forever...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...