Nov 20, 2011

Tim Tebow the Quarterback

I just watched Remember the Titans again today  (prob for the hundredths of time since year 2000). Soon after, I browse trough the virtual world looking for more reference on leadership and awakenings you can get from the sports field, and fell for this story. I have zero idea about him before but I read that quarterback Tim Tebow wore John 3:16 on his eye black to a certain game. Over 92 million people looked that verse up on Google which means over 92 million people heard the Gospel just because one young man took a graceful stand. Thank you for the missionary over the field Tim Tebow :).... and ahem, I also have to declare that you are such a babe!
Read the full story why Tim is more that a QB and if you want, you can check for some more pictures .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...