Nov 7, 2011

Awesome Monday: Awesome People Hanging Out Together ; Tupac and Joshua

Good morning. Having a public holiday replaced on Monday is a bliss. Well, I kinda have to go to the office later anyway but not to stay all day :). 
This week's Awesome Monday , is still inspired by this captivating tumblr, however I have to let you know that this particular edition is highly influenced by my sweet long time - have not seen him in ages too- elementary school friend; Anom Danas . He shared this image a few days ago. I did not find it on my usual source, but instead, here
The story behind the picture is what moved my heart to post it- despite the different source:
In 1993, Tupac recieved a letter from the parents of a dying boy, named Joshua. They said it was Joshua’s last wish to meet Tupac. Tupac flew to Maryland to meet Joshua and took him to a basketball game. Soon after Joshua’s death, Tupac renamed his publishing company from Ghetto Gospel Music to Joshua’s Dream.

Enjoy your Monday lovely people. Tupac was an answer to Joshua's dream. Try to be one's awesome answer today. No matter how small the request or the question is.
ps: My all time favorite poem from Tupac: The Rose that grew from a crack in the concrete

Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996) and Joshua

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...