Nov 18, 2011

Can we talk?

Hi there. Been thinking about You a lot. I know I have been missing in action for quite a while. And I have no excuse. Today, I met a friend. A new friend to be exact. And somewhere along the conversation today, we talked about You. Not too sure how we got there at the first place,  maybe in the middle of discussing work stress and targets and the not so favorable personal life and dating pressures and whatnot. Not too sure.
Well anyway, we ended up talking about You. How You have been an amazing friend, how You have changed the way we look at things, the way we see our-self.
How no matter uncertainty can haunt us down, somehow... knowing that You are there, we know we are going to be more than just fine. 
Oh how I have a lot of things to tell You about. So, let's catch up soon. I am wide awake.
I have a lot of secrets which I am sure You have witnessed. I have worries I have been trying to hide even-though I know it's crystal clear before Your very eyes. 
And... I have a long line of gratitude that I have not said often enough... 

So, my shepherd can we talk?

from Quotables

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...