Jan 9, 2012

What is the English for...

There is this one moment that I will always treasure about my nephew Joseph and I. 

He was only 3years old at that time and we were exercising his English. I gave him words in Bahasa and he's supposed to answer what is the English for it -rapidly;

Me: Warna kuning? |Joseph: Yellow!
Me: Kepala? | Joseph: Head!
Me: Pisang? | Joseph: Banana!
Me: Ikan?
Joseph: .... mm... Nemo?!
:))


I am thinking about him all day and missing him so much. 
Do you have kids? Nephew, niece, or maybe a God son that you really love? 

ps: Joseph is almost 5 now. He is tested gifted, with a superb imaginary level compared to anyone his age, and has an excellent literature and communication skill. He adores Jesus, has a huge passion in art and dance, crazy in love with animals and sometimes speaks in ancient languages ;) ( his own words, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...