Jan 3, 2012

Levels of intimacy in communication

Ha! In what level are you communicating with her/him? 
If/ when I have a crush on somebody, I tend to avoid facebook. Liking his status, writing on his walls? No. I limit myself to communicate directly and refuse being just one of those people in his list who casually asks how he's been doing, what he's up to and what not. Well, this is probably because I am pretty good at hiding my feelings... downward a pathetic coward?
However, I love asking my friends for a quick catch up or greetings with that way- but change to private message if there is something we need to talk about in further. 
Same goes on birthdays/ anniversaries/ condolences. Writing on somebody's wall can be a good gesture. But if I have their number, I would text or even call. (This rule applies to everybody I know ). 
How about you? Are you a timid like me? Or, you instead feel more comfortable with an open for public communication with someone you like, so it will appear as "I am cool" ? :)
I want to know...

from optimizedoffices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...