Jan 11, 2012

Love letter to God

How can I not be  thankful for you, my Lord. 

I may not have everything that (I think) I need right now... But I feel so blessed.
I feel perfect in my imperfection. I feel whole in my broken hearten and feel accompanied in my loneliness.
I feel known by You to the deepest part, in my confusion, I feel found in times I feel lost.
I feel courage when I have to see things fall apart, and strength when I am about to gave up. 
And most... I feel your love when I feel I deserve not.

Though I know... some things are still in the making, some questions and prayers have not been answered... Still, You elevate me. 
I love You, maybe I don't say this enough, and I know I have failed you many many times. But here I am as a child (as I always be), saying this grateful prayers with all my heart.

Love,
32 y.o child- a living proof of your amazing work in the making.

From Redletterwords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...