Jan 29, 2012

Manis Kau Dengar

It is one of those days when one particular song keeps playing in my head. This time, an Indonesian Gospel song :). My Dad used to play this record in the car on our home-work-home commute.

"Ya Tuhanku, aku hendak bernyanyi bagimu selama ku hidup/ Yah Allahku, aku hendak bermazmur bagimu selagi ku ada/ Inilah yg kurenungkan, setiap waktu/ Nyanyian pujian dan pengagungan kepadaMu/ Biarlah manis Kau dengar Tuhan, manis kau dengar Tuhan/ Dan hatiku bersuka karnaMu"
Manis Kau Dengar- is written by Welyar Kauntu, inspired from this bible verse, which will give you an insight of what the song is about : Psalm 104: 33-34 I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD. 

The video is from a Gospel concert held in Jakarta, sometime in 2004.  I was there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...