Jan 30, 2012

Awesome Monday: Charlie Chaplin and Mahatma Gandhi

Welcome Monday! I bet you can easily tell who these people are in our Awesome Monday picture post. Interesting random facts about them; Mahatma Gandhi spoke English with an Irish accent, for one of his first teachers was an Irishman. Can you imagine? 
And, Charlie Chaplin once entered a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest and did not make it. Ha! ( source: one of my all time fave light reading You are One Third Daffodil )

This is the last Monday in the month of January 2012 and today, I have to do one of the toughest thing for the first time this year. This year, I repeat. I have done some major, life altering, heart breaking decisions before ;).  
Wish me luck. To become a character so great that you can change the world is never possible if you are not willing to do the very first step of changing your life. And I am about to do so.

And allow me to add that whatever it is  that I am doing in life is just a part of God's plan. To Him be the glory, man shall not boast. 

(Today is  the anniversary of Gandhi's death 30 January 1948 (aged 78) New Delhi, Dominion of India)

Awesome Monday is inspired from this tumblr .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...