Jan 13, 2012

Loving Friday: How often do you say " I Love You" ?

I say that often. I tend to overuse them in families, with my siblings and parents. This covers: facebook walls, tweet mentions, messenger and of course, blog! Saying it to their face, by phone, long conversation through running tears or in between a non stoppable laughter. I slip them love notes or song lyrics, I kiss them and shout it out loud as I whisked off. I yell it out over the window as the car moves. I hug tighter when I have to whisper the words. I say it often.  And I mean every bit of that. 
And for as long as I live, I am going to keep reassuring them with that. Not only by being there for them, do things for them, be part of their life... But also by saying it as often as I could.
I love you, I do.

Not my weakness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...