Jan 17, 2012

Therefore, I write

I am not always good in a long winding conversation and not always comfortable being surrounded with lots of people. I have so many things twirling in my mind and sometimes have no single idea what to do with it.
Therefore, I write.

I am not a sweet tooth so chocolate does not entice my endorphin to burst as well as it does to anyone who is a choco aficionado.
But scribbling words while being caffeinated does. Therefore, I write (whilst coffee runs through my vein)

I do not always have time to hang out in a bar, not always in the safe zone to do a shopping spree, nor always in the mood for partying or do any other retail related therapy. But I always... always find it releasing, freeing, to be able to phrase a paragraph or two. 
Therefore, I write.

It is therapeutic. It is rewarding. It is a part of me that I will never question why and what for.
It is my way of telling you things I may never be able to say in person, or my method of asking you stuff I never thought I wanted to know in the first place. 
I am one confused soul and most of the time, I wander if I am not lost. 

I have a constant need to be found over and over again. 

Therefore, I write.

From Wendi K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...