Jan 23, 2012

Awesome Monday:

Been thinking about Marilyn Monroe these days. Her charm, her wit, her quotes, what defines her and what not. Despite her tragic death, some of Monroe's quotes are actually my favorites.
How can it not? Her phrases can be just as simple as "I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot" and as complex as "I am involved in a freedom ride protesting the loss of the minority rights belonging to the few remaining earthbound stars. All we demanded was our right to twinkle "
What a genius woman :) 
Hope you like this picture of Lauren Bacall, Humphrey Bogart & Marilyn Monroe I got from Awesome People Hanging out Together .
I wish you a good start into the new week- or if I may say, a new lunar year: The year of the water dragon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...