Jul 29, 2011

Writer's Block

It has been a year since I have this guide book to beating writer's block. It comes packaged in the shape of an actual block: 3" x 3" x 3," with 672 pages and more than 200 photographs throughout. Whenever I am stuck, I just flip open "The Writer's Block" to any page to find an idea or exercise that will jump-start my imagination. 
I have that blocking now- maybe because I just got back from Jakarta and too worn out because of all the hustle, grey sky (I am going to stop now!) and yadadadada...
The book- usually find it's way to crack an idea. Today, I think I am just too bored and so not in a good mood.Or maybe, there's just actually too many things on my mind... And I cannot share them with you :(

Writer's Block

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...