Jul 9, 2011

Will you finish that coffee already?!

What are you? A coffee or a tea person? I am a coffee girl. I cannot function well without a cup of dark and sweet coffee in the morning, and a cup of latte at around 3 pm. I don't do frappucinno , nor other ice blended coffee because to me they are not coffee. To that, I am a slow coffee drinker. I smell, sniff, inhale in every sip. That is the only way to enjoy it. So I think this proposal will never suits me ;p . The man -who I think must be crazy enough to wanting me as a wife- will be in a pounding heart for hours and I just cannot let that happen! Hahaha... But, yes, this is a very cute way of proposing a lady to be your wife.




I bet you a thousand dollar that is a Yes

This Starbucks proposal photos , are by Cindi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...