Jul 30, 2011

Dear Savings,

I know... I am sorry, there has been"too much" of a not necessary withdrawal, as well swiping the magnetic strip of the atm card too often for things wanted and not so needed these couple of weeks. You know that is not typical of me. Well, occasionally, I think I have to be this lady who enjoys splurging on new clothes, accessories and make up... Retail therapy? I have to admit, can be a very good mood booster.
Anyhow, I need to let you know that I have had enough. I need, and I want to make you fat. I really do. So please, remind me over and over again that I have more than just enough of stuffs in my closet, flats, heels and wedges in the shoe rack, movie collection by the dvd set and also stacks of new must read on my bookshelf for at least a couple of months from now. 
So here I go; deleting fashion blog from my browsing history, tightening my belt, crossing my fingers!

from Fox in Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...