Jul 3, 2011

Text Can Wait-your safety cannot

Call me lame,fussy, stiff or whatever word that you find suits an irritating person on the passenger's seat like me. Yes, I will remind you to put on your seat belt, make sure you lock the doors and get you to check if we have enough fuel before going on the road.
And, please stop looking at your mobile phone, and texting while driving- or even when we are at the traffic light. We are only a few minutes away from our destination, and even though we are not, I am pretty sure the text was not about a life and death situation depending on your hand. It can only be about it if you keep doing that... texting and driving.

Being aware of your own and other people's safety should start now and it also means that you should not wait until an accident happen. And, not when I am in the passenger's seat. Thank you very much.
ps: When I stumble upon this amazing campaign,  I know I have to do my part to send the message out.

kudos to at&t  campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...