Jul 5, 2011

Auf Wiedersehen, Sampai Jumpa!

This one is dedicated to my young, beautiful, bold and cheeky friend, Tine. I met her year last year when I first arrived in this little paradise, Bali. Tine was an intern in the hotel that I am working for. At first, she reminds me so much of the siblings form Germany that I made friends with back when I was little. She’s courageous, outspoken, cheerful and so fun to be with. She is the type of a girl who may seem like a very strong rock but will not be afraid to show her inner soft self. A real adventurer, passionate about her job and I never tell her this but ... I so envy her long legs and an array of her bikini collections and the fact that her parents own a chocolate factory in Germany! Oh yeah I am so going to miss all the chocolate bars from her too (sad face) Hahaha...
This week, she is leaving Bali to get to a crossroad that will outline her future. Up to the time I am posting this, she hasn’t got back to me about the final plan yet. Well, yes she has a lot of tempting options waiting for her because of her hard work and strong will for success. As much as I am happy for her, I am at the same time feel sad of not going to have her around again for our sun-baking time, dinner, party or a drink over a silly and crazy long conversation. I wish you the world girl! And whatever that is you are going to tell me by (darn our last) dinner time, you know the wishes will follow you through. Hugs and kisses.

White party in kuta with Virginie
The not so secret santa night; Ibu Inne, Belle, Yosi, Tine, Ria and the turtle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...