Jul 29, 2011

Quick Catch Up

Just sharing one picture from the last little reunion over an enormous buffet lunch with some of my Bandung besties. Bandung is this little city where I was born, and I also went to one of the university there. Joe (the beardy guy) is like a big brother. I am good friends with his family too , means his other big brother and 2 younger brothers, cousins, in laws and relatives. The sweet girl hugging Joe as if he was a bear is Indira, also one of my closest, is a mother of three boys- yes, three boys. As much as she loves being a Mom, the three hour lunch was a well deserved break for her indeed :)). Another girl on the end is Maya, who actually was in senior year when Joe, Indira and I entered the university, but we get along and manage to stay in touch this far. Maya is a mother of one cute son.
Volent , my sister and Joe's cousin Lewi were there too but we did not get the picture together as a group. Too bad.
Not enough time for us to catch up on things, but it was worth the wait. See you guys soon, hopefully with more lovely people in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...