Jul 3, 2011

Dear Son,

Ok, let me tell you a not so much of a secret: I want to be a mother someday. To add, I want my first to be a boy. Reason? Do I really need one? These are things we want out of love, I believe. And I don't always have to be reasonable. If my first turn out to be a girl, I know I am going to shower her with my crazy love too :) 
So, when I found out about this book (doing the usual- book browsing), I cannot stop thinking about it. The book is originally sourced from this adorable blog 1001 Rules for My Unborn Son by Walker Lamond, where he reveals everyday maxims about how to be a great man, like : Never turn down an invitation to speak in public, Have a signature look, Thank the bus driver, Surprise your dad at the office... and many more!
Sounds and looks more like a book that a Father give to their son, but it's not going to hurt for a mother (and or a mother to be) to take a glimpse or two:)
ps: No, there is no bun here in the oven just yet (wink)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...