Jul 5, 2011

About the Archives

Just an update.
Some of you may notice and wonder, why is that all of a sudden the year of 2005-2010 magically appears in my archives. As explained in my short description about  the blog- this blog actually is my second one. I lost access to the previously named-Belle's Chronicle. Since I still have the file on most of the writings, I decided to re post them to this new blog- and just got a chance to revert back on the original "published" dates and edited them accordingly. Trust me, it is not that easy, since some of the writings are even on a scratch paper! Thanks to facebook notes- I keep some of my poems and short stories there too :).

That's all for now. xxoo - Archives updating in progress

the blogger's real real face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...