Jul 1, 2011

Look at those clouds!

This is one of my favorite line! Hahaha.. And, residing in Bali give me a lot of chance to say this. Like a lot. Especially during this season- and is expected to stay this beautiful, breezy- with a clear blue sky- up to October. I can stare up in adoration to the sky  for a long time, just to watch all the white clouds moving, kites crossing and smaller flying object-birds.
When I found this quote, I break into a beaming smile and reminded of many-many names in my life that I can relate to. I have so many special people in life that -I hope- when they hear me calling out for them, this is what they actually hear : A sound of excitement- like you are one work of nature's art, like I haven't seen you for decades. Because yes, that is exactly how I am feeling whenever I call your name out.

this means you, you and oh... look at you!

image is from this page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...