Jul 8, 2011

Not a Love letter

Dear Influenza. It has been 5 days and weekend is here. I had to regret an invitation for a -must be a dazzling- party tonight because you decided to stick with me, even after all those vitamin C infusion, gallons of water, chicken broth and paracetamol. I am okay with that (the party, I mean- not your strength oh germs) But, the weather forecast says it is going to be a sunny day tomorrow and the beach is the place to be. Not in bed- not with another box of tissue and not with this headache that is always around whenever you are here. So, please- read between the lines- take this personally, it has been  5 days. Aren't you supposed to be sick of me by now?

from another germophobe like me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...