Sep 7, 2011

Relationship Status- to post or not to post

Do you have that urge? A roaring need to define every relationship you have with a person? Truth be told. I was like that, a few years back. Now, I’m fascinated with dating life and how attraction works, which is part of the reason that I decided to write this post. Almost everybody that I know owns at least one social media account. Not that I met all of them on line :)) but hey,  even my mother is on facebook. But, how far would you go to announce your relationship status to the world (wide web), how creative would you be to analyze and label whatever encounter you are having with another person?
On the contrary, are you more of a " Just let it flow" mode kinda person? Or maybe a person who pushes away almost everybody who is nosy and crazy enough to ask about your real relationship status ( simply because you did not post it on your profile) ? *big grin

Sayingimages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...