Sep 2, 2011

Beauty is in the?

Anonymous : Are you really from Sumatra Utara (Batak ) ?
Proud Batak: Yes, I am.
Anonymous : How come you look so pretty? I think you are the prettiest Batak woman I have ever seen!
Proud Batak: (Cringed. Leaving)
Now if you can read this; I do not have that Caucasian nose, lush lashes nor a radiant skin. I am not 6 feet tall, not rocking a killer Ukrainian girl body and not flashing a branded items from top to toe. And oh dear, how I don't always have time to make my frizzy hair looks sleek.
But, I am a very happy person inside. That is - I can assure you- exactly what you are seeing. And I thank My God for that.
Oh, and also, I know you didn't mean to be rude but If you think that I am the prettiest Batak girl you've ever seen, I gotta tell you- you have not seen anything just yet. 

via here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...