Sep 21, 2011

I am not Feminist, trust me... Oh well...

The recent ridiculous gabble from Jakarta's Governor over one particular rape case make me want to re post this line from one angry girl again;

I am not a feminist, But...

I am not a feminist, but I appreciate the right to help choose my government representatives.  
I enjoy the option of wearing pants or shorts if I want.
I’m pleased that I was allowed to learn to read and write.
It can be very convenient to control how many babies I want to have.
It’s awfully useful to be able to open a bank account and own property in my name.
I like knowing that my husband or boyfriend cannot legally beat me.
It’s really swell to keep the money that I earn.

( And I found this one perfect picture ... )
from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...