Aug 27, 2011

Walk on, you can't go back now- The Weepies

Been a while since I shared my "song of the week". So here we go, one of my favorite track from The Weepies . I also quote some part of  the lyric which I think pretty much describes what I am feeling now :)
Hope you like it!
You know there will be days when you're so tired that you can't take another step, / The night will have no stars and you'll think you've gone as far as you will ever get/ But you and me walk on/ Cause you can't go back now/ And yeah, yeah, go where you want to go/ Be what you want to be/ If you ever turn around, you'll see me./ I can't really say why everybody wishes they were somewhere else/ But in the end, the only steps that matter are the ones you take all by yourself/ And you and me walk on/ Yeah you and me walk on/ Cause you can't go back now/ Walk on, walk on, walk on/ You can't go back now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...