Aug 27, 2011

Trust Me

I am tired. I am exhausted. I can be in distress when I am weary. Yes, I can be weary. I sometimes want to say No but it seems almost impossible to swallow my pride all the time- being this someone who seems to always "have the answers" to everything.  Truth is , I don't. 

I want to tell you that sometimes, I am not okay. Come over and cry over my shoulder... But, do you know that I can be dishearten too? When I tell you not to be scared, do you have any idea how frightened I really am inside? That this curve I have beaming on my face takes a lot of work too? 
Please, do not be in that dismay knowing that I need you here, I can get deserted too, I can cry myself out in the middle of the night and wishing to be that fragile little heart, and being taken care of. Yes, I can be weak too. I don't always have to keep it together on my shoulder. I am not always that strong. Trust me.

Credit unknown. Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...