Aug 29, 2011

Believe it or Not; Second Chances

Sorry for the pause on posting for our Believe it or Not feature. I have been thinking about second chances these days. Do you believe in that?

I have been granted with hundredths of second chances by my great creator. But, is it really that easy for us to do the same? I agree on this skeptical saying of; not everybody deserves second chances. But how can we know that that is the ultimate truth? What and where the line lays? Is it the mistake? The hurt caused or the person? I really do not have the answer for this, with all the doubting and being alert of one’s sincerity?
Do you give second chances to your better half after a betrayal? Second chances to a leader who failed to adhere their golden promises?
A wise elderly once told me, when you give someone a second chances- think of it as giving yourself one chance too. A shot to see things differently, a chance to get a better deserved result. From anyone , from anything. I am a rookie for this . But from this stage of confusion, I can suggest you not to blow your very first chance in anyone or anything so we can save all the questions for another life. How about that?
ps: Believe it or Not feature is not a dogma where you can go and knock for answers. It is a media of my twirling wanders. Glad if I can help but will be happy to receive insights too :)
So feel free to breeze me with your idea.
from Inspiredjoy

1 comment:

  1. I am a firm believer of many chances n not only stop with second chances. We have the luxury to experience it, don't you think? It might be hard to open up, accept n present another opportunity for others but who are we to close the gate?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...