Aug 29, 2011

Awesome Monday: Awesome People Hanging Out Together; Steve Jobs and Bill Gates

On this awesome Monday (a series of post inspired by this tumblr ) , we have the Apple founder- recently tender his resignation- Steve Jobs and the Microsoft magnate, Bill Gates
I am just wondering, are you more of an Apple freak, or a PC users? ;)
I think I am devouring Jobs' invention *typing on my mac-book- dragging new downloaded songs to my I touch- , though I still have I phone left as my wish list ( If you are reading this and thinking of it as a hint, you are right- yes, you! hahaha) . 
Either way, when it comes to the man behind both Apple and Microsoft; Jobs and Gates, I think they are just as Awesome!
Have a nice Monday everybody, It is a public holiday here in Indonesia the next Tuesday and Wednesday, so it's almost like a weekend, again ;)

Photo by George Lange

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Monday: when a great lady like yourself inspire other lady such as moi to pint down my thought n be true to myself. Wishing u a fabulous first weekend of the week. Toast to awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very sweet of you ;*
    true to self can be hard huh? Would love to share a day with a cup of coffee with you soon...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...