Oct 12, 2011

About a break and things missing

So this "pause" will probably last for quite a while. I promise to get back with more and more postings when I am at ease. Not a writers block whatsoever but work is very very heavy these days and ahead. So, yes I have been on a sensitive temper, impatient, walking and staring with red eyes the couple of weeks. Not cute.
My brother is here since last Sunday so it helps my mood soothed, but he is leaving home today and I am back in this stiff mode.
Thank you for your sweet understanding. In the meantime, here's a few things that I have been thinking about lately. My next post will be about a thing or two from the mentioned facts below. See you. Namaste.

sayingimages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...