Oct 31, 2011

Awesome Monday: Awesome People Hanging Out Together; Dave Chappelle and Maya Angelou

Dear loved ones and sweet readers. This is probably one of the hardest stage that my siblings, my Mom and I have to deal with. I remember having this stomping heart in such pain, 6 years ago. When our dad passed on. Not the same kind of sorrow though, but this huge amount of worry. Like one big gulp of the thing you hate the most, stuck on your throat. Like that thick walls being placed all over your chest and you cannot do anything but shedding a silent cry. This moment, we just have to show a roaring courage. I cannot tell you the whole story, but gladly pointed out that at the times your family needs you, you have to be there. No matter how dark, how narrow. Cry with them, share the courage within even if you are frightened as hell yourself.
So, yes... this week's Awesome Monday is a bit gloomy. Truth is, I am now writing with a heavy heart and teary eyes. Sorry for being too personal- writing it down helps me to gather myself up. But I wish you all many blessings for the week ahead.

"Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can't practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage" Maya Angelou.


Dave Chappelle and Maya Angelou. From My inspiration of Awesome Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...