May 19, 2011

Baby Talk

Do you baby talk? I know its not advised but sometimes I cannot help it. I think I automatically switch to this tone whenever I got a chance to snuggle with a cute baby. So far, my Nephew and baby Cousins.
Apparently, babies, even as newborns, mimic their parents' accents. For example, German babies' cries gravitate to lower pitches, and French babies melodically lilt up at the end of their cries. How adorable is that?. Find more info about it  here .
I am not a Momma yet, so I guess i can goo..goo..gaa..gaaa...as much as I want. Till then.
2 y/o Joseph. talks in a very high pitch. Like his Mom :)

2 comments:

  1. 2 y/o Joseph. talks in a very high pitch. Like his Mom :) --> and now even more high and high.. kalah celine dion.

    udah gitu pake gaya lipat tangan di dada gitu lagi.. oh myyy..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...