May 22, 2011

Jakarta Enroute

Hi there! This is to let you know that I am writing this at the airport while waiting for my flight to the so called hustle city I used to call home, Jakarta. A business trip which gets me very nervous on several areas. Other than I have so many clients to meet, I don't know if I can handle the traffic well. Jakarta is a place of many-many options, not to mention all the gigantic corporate establishments, entertainment, historical places and yes... shopping centers. But, I have been spoiled with the beauty of the little paradise ;Bali, where I don't have to spare 1 or 2 hours to be "just fine" with the traffic, where the first things I want to find out when I wake up is; how blue is the sky today?, am I going to get a chance to feed a squirrel again today? Is the water will be warm enough for me to take a dip by the ocean?
Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against the city I am heading to, I even look forward to some spots. But, anyhow, wish me luck. Business trip, commute issues and a chance to kiss my Nephew and read him a new book I just got him! As for Jakarta, please be nice to me. 

 the source states this image is from the 70's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...