Apr 5, 2011

Thou Shall Not Judge


I have had come across with people who seems to consider their actions, insights, experience as well as way and choices are the only brutal best. That may seems simple yet not criminal. But somehow, I notice that particular behavior leads you to be a judgmental person who pushes people away. Even your very own family. As for me, I admit there where times in my early youth when I think conveying what is on my mind is simply making it right. Luckily, raised by my family I soon learned that judging people is "not cool" ;p Hahaha...
On the next level, I attain that emotional robbery exist. People tend to do things they do not believe in just because they do not want to be missed interpreted. Children chose a path they are not too fond of just because that is the only way to make their parents appreciates them. People stay in a legal bound condition, even when their heart says no, even when its destructive, because they are too afraid of the labeling others may throw. I don't experience that from my so called family. Therefore, I consider myself so very lucky.
Someday, if I ever enter a parenthood force, I hope I have the courage to do so. I say courage, because not judging takes a lot of guts. Let's study and practice that from now. And while we are here,  so far, these are the cute, funny and honest images I can share on the subject.  Namaste.

understand?




hahaha :p








so.very.true

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...