Apr 19, 2011

And Old Bastard Like Me

I read this month's Forbes Indonesia just now and as usual, flip directly to the Thoughts page. This time, its on Japan. Many interesting insights, some give you goosebumps, some seems to be a little bit overwhelming. But there is one statement that caught my heart . A bit bitter but honest. A bit too proud of self but I can also sense the fear and a glimpse of willingness to repent at the same time...I don't know... the statement is leaving me hanging here and. My mind wanders off to other facts and questions in life... Maybe I can post about that later. Now, i just want to share this one. (see statement circled in red).

Response to a friend who had been worried about his whereabouts: "An old bastard like me doesn't die so easily"- Japanese Survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...